- Plural of curb
Curb may refer to:
- Curb (road), or kerb, the edge where a raised pavement/sidewalk/footpath, road median, or road shoulder meets an unraised street or other roadway
- Curb Records, a record label started by Mike Curb in 1973
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO comedy show
- Curb (album), Nickelback's first full-length album
- Curb bit, a type of bit used for riding horses
- Curb (horse), classically known as a sprain of the long plantar ligament in horses, but now more fully described as injury to one or a combination of soft tissue structures in this region.
- The Curb is a nickname for the American Stock Exchange, from its original name The New York Curb Exchange.
- Kerb (disambiguation)